Version 4.0.8 is a maintenance release with 5 bug fixes and one minor new feature. These changes improve the overall reliability and performance of the product. The fixes for the
.cs2 file format and the web station framework are important updates for all CueServer users.
- Navigator Window
.cs2show file uploads to the device to fail if the show contains a large number of individual resources.
Addressed a problem that could cause
- Addressed a problem that could cause
RELEASEcommand to improperly release all channels if the selection contained only channels above 4096.
Fixed a problem that caused the
- Addressed a potential crash that could occur if a show file is opened that has the CueScript Console server enabled.
- Fixed a problem that caused the
- Addressed a bug in the web station framework that caused performance problems with switching pages and that would ultimately cause the host browser to run out of memory.
Fixed problem with
- Fixed problem with
- Added an internal function that can display important bulletins as available from the software update server.