- Navigator Window
- Fixed an issue introduced in v4.0.1 that caused show files to be unable to be loaded into CueServers that did not have a password set.
- Variables declared as non-volatile in either the Variable Editor or live Variables status monitor now appear with a light green background to denote that their values will be retained through a power loss and/or show switching.
- NULL. Addressed a problem where non-volatile variables would internally be reclassified as volatile if their value was set to
- Switching shows now removes the previous show’s non-volatile variables.
- The live Variable status window would get stuck if the current show contained no user-defined variables. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a problem where the Apply button could sometimes appear enabled even though the user had not made any changes in the window.
- Addressed a problem that could cause the unloading of non-volatile variables during a show switch to fail.
- FRAM chip to not be loaded properly during boot time, which would result in a loss of non-volatile variable restoration. Addressed a problem that rarely caused the contents of the
- Addressed a problem where Timer resources were not being modified in a consistent way.
- Operating System
- A new method has been added that allows for activation of the self test mode, password reset, network reset, and/or factory reset by users with direct physical access to the pinhole Reset button on the device.
- Fixed a problem introduced in v4.0.1 where a firmware update would not display its progress in real-time.