CueServer 2 Pro features dual LAN ports for splitting Ethernet-based lighting and management data onto separate networks if desired.
CueServer 2 Pro boasts an innovative modular DMX port system. Four bi-directional DMX ports on the back of the unit are user-configurable with any of seven available port modules. These interchangeable modules allow CueServer 2 Pro to be customized for different installation environments eliminating the need for external adaptors.
The front-panel of CueServer 2 Pro has eight customizable function buttons. Each button has fully controllable RGB backlighting and field-replaceable legends for project personalization. A navigation keypad is used to operate the onboard LCD menu for basic system settings, show selection, and macro execution.
- Completely self-contained lighting playback, architectural processor, and DMX fade engine
- Seamless handling of Cue Lists, Presets, and Streams
- Control of up to 32 universes of DMX or 32 independent playback timelines
- Dynamic patching of up to 16,384 channels to 128 separate sACN, Art-Net, or KiNET universes
- Dual Ethernet ports for separate con gurable lighting data and management networks
- Flexible module-based bi-directional DMX ports for custom jack con gurations
- Front-panel con gurable function buttons with RGB backlighting and eld- replaceable legends
- Creation of lighting scenes directly or capture from external sources
- Powerful CueScript scripting language
- Real-Time clock with astronomical and calendar events
- Built-in web server for hosting custom interactive web pages
- Multi-show storage on removable microSD memory card
- System integration via Ethernet, Serial, Digital I/O, and Audio
- Compatible with CueStation buttons and CueTouch touchscreens
- Easy interfacing with Crestron, AMX, Vantage, Control 4, Medialon, Savant and other automation systems
- Native programming environment for both Mac and Windows
- 1U rack-mounted enclosure with removable brackets