The Editor Window is the primary window used to interact with, program and configure CueServer.
Use the Editor Window to view the “live” operation, edit resources and triggers, and set various configuration properties of a CueServer show.
The panel on the left of the window contains numerous views into the CueServer, such as Stage, Cues, and Location. The following manual sections describe the details of each of these CueServer editor views:
- Live – live views of CueServer operation
- Resources – various content types for CueServer projects
- Cues – scenes and timeline based streams
- Groups – definitions of groups of channels
- Macros – user-defined scripts
- Sounds – audio clips
- Web Pages – custom web pages for the project
- Triggers – definitions for incoming system events
- Stations – setup for stations, buttons, contact-closures and more
- Timers – setup for timers
- Rules – a global list of rules
- Settings – system preferences
- General – general purpose settings
- DMX – DMX related settings
- LCD Display – customization of the LCD display
- Location – location settings for astronomical time
The panel at the bottom of the window is a live command line that allows the user to directly enter CueScript commands to cause the CueServer to perform operations. Note that this command line is only visible if you are editing the active show file in an “online” CueServer.