Version 4.0.2 is a maintenance release with 10 bug fixes. The major focus areas of this release include improving Windows compatibility, and addressing other user-reported issues.
- Editor Window
Editing an offline show on Windows no longer crashes if the show file is using the
- The console view no longer has cosmetic blemishes on the edges of buttons on Windows.
- Editing an offline show on Windows no longer crashes if the show file is using the
- Station Editor
- Fix a problem that caused a crash if the Layout Editors from two different CueServers were opened at the same time.
- Fixed misleading labels for Increment/Decrement button actions when the button has a custom adjustment amount.
- Functions Editor
- Fixed a problem that caused the Insert Function Call button to be inoperable on Windows.
- Navigator Window
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes make the empty listbox banners display inappropriately.
Connect()on a TCP Client that is already connected to crash CueServer.
Addressed a problem that caused a manual
- Addressed a problem that could cause a crash in the Telnet server.
- HTTP connection reliability on Windows. Improved
- Addressed a problem that caused a manual
- The Software Update window no longer appears blank on Windows.