- Major Features
- Web Stations: Create and deploy web-based touchscreen content.
- Plugins: Add new skills to CueServer to interface with the world.
- CueServer Studio
- CueServer Studio now defaults to using compressed CueServer Project Bundle files (.cs2) to upload and download shows. These files are smaller and faster to work with than the previous folder-based show project files.
- Added a Function Browser window that provides access to a library of built-in functions, documentation, and examples.
- Added a new Event Handlers panel to the Triggers section for creating handlers for events that are exported from installed plugins.
- Added the Plugins panel of the Settings section to provide management of plugins and their instances.
- Added the ability to take a remote CueServer offline with a new “Take Remote Offline” menu item.
- When attempting to open a remote CueServer that is offline, Studio will now prompt the user if they want to return the device to online status.
- Added the “Set Password” option to the CueServer device contextual menu.
- Typing a carriage return or enter key in the Cue Fade Times field now properly activates the panel’s Apply button.
- Fixed a bug that could cause CueServer Studio to become unresponsive if a very complicated group of thousands of channels is selected.
+:;`) from being used in show file names to avoid various file system problems.
Studio now disallows certain special characters (
- The warning icon next to Settings → Universe Patch now no longer appears for offline shows.
- Fixed a problem that could cause a crash when editing offline show files that were missing some of its required components.
Allow comments in CueScript using either
Update Groupcommands now implement the same command modifiers used by Cues and Presets. This includes the
Playback n, and
Writecommand now accepts
LCDas a destination, allowing user messages to appear on the LCD.
Returncommand so Functions written in CueScript can return values to the caller.
Rebootcommand now reboots the device much more quickly.
Added new system variables for accessing device properties including
Thrucommand no longer fails if given
1as its parameter.
Resetcommand now properly updates station indicator states.
Record Groupcommand to be able to record groups sourced from other groups.
Waitcommand that would allow pending waits to execute after a
Resetor after switching active shows.
Addressed a problem with the
- Allow comments in CueScript using either
- API functions for DMX, Network, Playback, Resources, System, and Variables sections of CueServer. Added built-in CueServer library including 30
- Fade Engine
Stack Clearcommand previously reported that “Cue 0” was missing in certain situations. This has been fixed.
- Addressed a problem that could occur when using multiple cue stacks that would prevent the “Next Cue” from being properly calculated.
- DMX Input, and the project was using more than one universe, and the selection was not an even multiple. Fixed an issue that was causing a capture of selected or active channels to fail when capturing into a Cue or Preset when the capture source was
- Touchscreen Controls
- Added “Icon Button” control.
- Added “Touch Area” control.
- The Line control no longer behaves poorly when dragging endpoints or nudging its location with the keyboard arrows.
- Pages and/or individual buttons on stations can now override the default zone for the station.
- Fixed a problem that caused touchscreen content to not appear on Insite if the show name contained an ampersand (&) character.
- Addressed a problem that could cause errors when loading station data from a show created by v1.x software.
- Optimized the performance of Web Station loading to prevent unnecessary support files from loading multiple times.
- Fixed a bug that may crash the event processor when an on-screen button is set to change pages.
- Resolved an issue that causes undefined behavior when a button has an assigned press-hold action and that same button also changes pages on its Press event.
- Addressed an issue where a touchscreen button could erroneously send its Release event to the wrong page when the station’s page changes while the user’s finger is still on the screen.
- Fixed a problem that could cause a crash if a Page event triggers a page change.
- Layout Editor
- Added a new icon chooser window used for the Icon Button control.
- Resolved an issue that would sometimes cause the Layout Editor to not load correctly.
- Addressed a problem that sometimes caused some of the Touchscreen Controls to not appear in the Library panel when editing a blank touchscreen layout.
- Added new “Deactivated” and “Modified” events for Presets.
- Rule conditions for button indicators now work properly if the rule is being executed outside of the context of a button.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the user from entering offsets from Sunrise/Sunset in the second phase of an On/Off style timer.
- TCP server settings to the CueScript panel of General Settings. Added CueScript
- LCD Display. Added a new User String option to the list of fields available to show in a quadrant of the
- Real-Time Clock
- NTP server, when it was still negotiating with the server. The System Time panel would sometimes indicate that the system clock is synchronized with the
- NTP and Manual time mode in the Time Settings dialog no longer changes the NTP Interval back to 0 (zero). Changing between
- Addressed a problem that made CueServer’s Real-Time Clock drift inaccurately in certain situations when not synchronized via a Network Time Server.
- TCP server that can accept connections from clients via raw TCP or via TELNET protocol. Added new CueScript Console
- Operating System
- Fixed a problem that might have caused Web Stations to not operate after a reboot in very rare circumstances.
- DMX I/O to fail to start after a reboot in extremely rare circumstances. Addressed a problem that could cause hardwired
- Added AccuWeather plugin.
- Added Color Math plugin.
- Added Lutron QS plugin.
- Added National Weather Service plugin.
- OSC Protocol plugin. Added
- Added Philips Hue plugin.
- TCP Client plugin. Added
- Added new Restaurant Example.
- Added new Insite Demo example.
- CueServer Studio is now installed in a CueServer Studio folder containing the application, plugins, and examples.