||Clears the selected playback fader(s)||The playback(s) cleared|
The Clear command clears the selected playback fader(s).
Clearing a playback fader has the following effect:
- Releases all DMX channels (including parked channels)
- Removes the current selection
- Sets the current and next cue to none
- Aborts any fade or follow timers in progress
- Zeros the current fade, follow and link properties
- Returns the playback’s submaster to 100%
Playback 1 Clear
Clears playback 1.
Playback 4>8 Clear
Clears playbacks 4 through 8.