Version 4.0.5 is a maintenance release with 7 bug fixes and 1 new feature. The improvements in this release focus on improved network behavior when IGMP Snooping is enabled, and a variety of minor bug fixes.
- Fixed a problem that would cause a contact’s rules to stop executing properly if a contact closure input had a “was held” rule and that contact was closed/opened 16 times in succession.
- Web Stations
- Addressed a problem that could cause the Layout Editor library to not show its contents if the same CueServer appeared twice in the Navigator window, once as a local device, and again as a remote device.
Fixed a bug that caused buttons with Button IDs above 64 to not work with the
- UDP messages are always received using UDP Port 52737. Adjusted the UI of the CueScript Settings panel to make it clear that Incoming CueScript
- Web API
set.cgiAPI for setting time remotely on a CueServer that could cause the API call to fail.
Repaired problem in the
- Repaired problem in the
- CURL command to be able to receive larger responses from clients, allowing the Philips Hue plugin to address many more lights simultaneously. Improved the
- IGMP General Query messages periodically to the network to help ensure that any switches configured to perform IGMP Snooping will receive the IGMP Membership Reports necessary to maintain CueServer auto-discovery and sACN multicast traffic as appropriate. CueServer now sends
- Operating System
- DST change instead of setting the time as expected. Fixed a problem that would occur when setting the current date/time of a CueServer if the new date has a different Daylight Saving Time status than the old date. The resulting time would be offset by the difference in the