The CueServer 2 DIN (CS-940) is housed in an enclosure suitable for DIN rail, surface, or panel mounting. The DIN rail brackets accomodate standard 35mm rail. Mounting flanges are included for surface or panel mounting.
Connections for power, DMX, contact closures, and digital outputs are made using removable terminal blocks across the top edge of the unit. Ethernet, USB, and stereo audio are connected along the bottom edge.
CueServer 2 DIN’s front panel has eight customizable function buttons. Each button has a fully controllable RGB indicator. A navigation joystick is used to operate the onboard LCD menu for basic system settings, show selection, and macro execution.
- Completely self-contained lighting playback, architectural processor, and DMX fade engine
- Seamless handling of Cue Lists, Presets, and Streams
- Control of up to 32 universes of DMX or 32 independent playback timelines
- Dynamic patching of up to 16,384 channels to 128 separate sACN, Art-Net, or KiNET universes
- Front-panel configurable function buttons with RGB indicator LEDs
- Creation of lighting scenes directly or capture from external sources
- Powerful CueScript scripting language
- Real-Time clock with astronomical and calendar events
- Built-in web server for hosting custom interactive web pages
- Multi-show storage on removable microSD memory card
- System integration via Ethernet, Serial, Digital I/O, and Audio
- Compatible with CueStation buttons and CueTouch touchscreens
- Easy interfacing with Crestron, AMX, Vantage, Control 4, Medialon, Savant and other automation systems
- Native programming environment for both Mac and Windows
- Standard DIN-Rail mounting or surface/panel mounting