Version 3.1.5 is a maintenance release with 2 new features and 5 bug fixes. This release is a “quick patch” for issues discovered in v3.1.4.
- Station Editor
- Added new direct button functions for CueScript, Macro, and Switch to Page.
- Macro Editor
- Renamed the macro testing button for clarity.
- Clicking on the Test button to test a Macro now properly executes the Macro in a temporary command context.
- Timer Editor
- Clicking on the Test button to test a Timer now properly executes the Timer in a temporary command context.
- Addressed a problem that could cause the zone set in one rule to negatively affect other unrelated rules.
- Web Stations
- Addressed a problem introduced in v3.1.4 that caused the virtual keyboard to appear when viewing a web station on a mobile device.
- Web API
get.cgi?req=bvselector to crash.
Addressed a problem introduced in v3.0.0 that could cause the
- Addressed a problem introduced in v3.0.0 that could cause the