Version 2.1.2 contains several bug fixes. This version also adds support for the new CS-950, a new playback fader mode, and it includes a smaller, faster Windows installer.
- Major Features
- Added support for the new CS-950 model.
- Editor Window
- An issue that could cause a crash when opening an offline show has been fixed.
- The Editor Window no longer crashes if it is closed while the stack/zone lists are loading.
- Playbacks View
- Fixed a problem that could cause Playbacks 26+ to appear improperly in the Playbacks view.
- Non-volatile variables are now preserved properly after power loss or reboot.
Set "x" = 3was an error.
The inline CueScript parser work improperly show that a command like
- Added Mask mode to Playback faders.
- Fixed an issue that prevented more than 32 sACN input universes to be able to be received. The new limit is 128 sACN input universes.
- DMX output ports are in use. Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if incoming serial is being processed as CueScript commands while replies are being sent back to the serial output, and the hardwired
- A new Windows installer is smaller and faster.