The CueSevrer 2 Mini (CS-920) is the smallest of the CueServer 2 models and is housed in a rugged anodized aluminum enclosure suitable for desktop use or panel, DIN, or truss mounting using optional bracket kits.
The CueServer 2 Mini can output shows utilizing up to 16,384 channels and features two built-in modular DMX slots that are user-con gurable with any of seven available port modules. These interchangeable modules allow CueServer 2 Mini to be customized for different installation environments eliminating the need for external adapters.
CueServer 2 Mini also features two user-definable function buttons with RGB indicators, two contact closure inputs, two low-voltage digital outputs, a serial port, and stereo audio output.
- Completely self-contained lighting playback, architectural processor, and DMX fade engine
- Seamless handling of Cue Lists, Presets, and Streams
- Control of up to 32 universes of DMX or 32 independent playback timelines
- Dynamic patching of up to 16,384 channels to 128 separate sACN, Art-Net, or KiNET universes
- Flexible module-based bi-directional DMX ports for custom jack con gurations
- Front-panel con gurable function buttons with RGB indicator LEDs
- Creation of lighting scenes directly or capture from external sources
- Powerful CueScript scripting language
- Real-Time clock with astronomical and calendar events
- Built-in web server for hosting custom interactive web pages
- Multi-show storage on removable microSD memory card
- System integration via Ethernet, Serial, Digital I/O, and Audio
- Compatible with CueStation buttons and CueTouch touchscreens
- Easy interfacing with Crestron, AMX, Vantage, Control 4, Medialon, Savant and other automation systems
- Native programming environment for both Mac and Windows
- Small anodized aluminum enclosure with optional brackets